Friday, December 30, 2011

A Sparkly New Year

Pinned Image

I'm finishing up my bite-size resolutions this morning.  We all have grand plans with new years resolutions and sometimes they work for us and sometimes they don't.

I love planning events and one of the reasons why is because you have a grand idea of what you want the event to look like, but then you break down all the elements into "right size chunks."   You have a since of accomplishment.  I decided this year to make my resolutions for 2012 as "right size chunks." 

I'm looking forward to all the accomplishments, learning new things, memories, and crossing things off my list.

Do you make new years resolutions?  

Wishing each of you a very sparkly New Year!!


image: happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...