Saturday, December 3, 2011

{holidays} weekend notes

Holiday cards

The next couple of weekends are packed full of holiday activities.  I think the days leading up to Christmas will just be flying by.  I just love these little holiday cards that I found on the {frolic} blog this week.  Aren't they just the sweetest?

After you eaten a ton of these...you might be ready to eat this...
Who said that you can't have candy lights?
One of the best "office" gift giving guides I've seen.  I think I want everything.
I would love to have breakfast, lunch or dinner at this table.
Our new tradition - wishes wishes and more wishes.
I'm pretty sure I need this for my house.
Our countdown to Christmas has begun - what about you?
Easy DIY Architectual Letters that I'm gonna have to try.

2 comments:

  1. Oh those oreo cookies look amazing! thanks for including my detox salad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm trying to make gluten-free. Take gluten-free brownie mix and I found these oreo type gluten-free cookies. I'm wondering if they will be as yummy as these. I hope so. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...