Wednesday, December 7, 2011

{holidays} baking delights

The holidays just put me in the mood for baking.  Well - actually pretty much anything can get me in the mood.   Grab a fork - you might want to stay awhile.

Here are some delights that I've been dreaming about.

First up:

Citrus Olive Oil Cake - it doesn't sound like it would too sweet, but rather refreshing.  Looking at the picture...I could picture myself popping in a chick flick and eating the entire cake in one sitting.  Head over to one of my favorite baking blogs - Bakers Royale for the recipe.

Citrus Olive Oil Cake Bakers Royale1 Citrus Olive Oil Cake

Next up:  

Peppermint Brownie Thins by the Gluten-Free Goddess Lisa of With Style and Grace.  By the looks of these beauties - I don't think you will be able to have just one.  Head over to With Style and Grace's website for the full recipe.  You'll probably get stuck checking out all her recipes because they all look so amazing and her photography is stunning.



What about this?

Doesn't this look amazing from Always with Butter?  I think I might be over my head with this one...but just looking at this Chocolate Molasses Cake with Salted Caramel Buttercream puts a smile on my face.



Bottom line - I think I'm going to be baking this weekend.  I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Caryl

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...