Saturday, December 10, 2011

{holidays} weekend notes



What's everyone up to this weekend?  We have a few holiday activities planned and then I'm off to an event for most of the week.

When I came across this photo, the simplicity of the tree just put a smile on my face.  With it set against the white wall, all you see is glimmer and shine.  I love the delicateness of the ornaments, the rusticness of the basket this sweet little tree sits in and the elegantness of the gold star.  There has been lots of holiday cheer around the web this week.  Time to get caught up.

The Perfect Bow - this is how you tie it.  Now my packages will look prettier than ever.

My weekend reading pleasure - actually I've already gone 3 times and just can't get enough.

These ornaments would sparkle and shimmer on any tree.

Have you made a yarn pom pom?  It's easy peasy after watching this video.

A great little gift guide for everyone.

You wouldn't be able to stop at just one - I know I wouldn't be able to.

Popcorn is one of my favorite foods to munch on and this makes it so easy!

Globetrotting has never been so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...