Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Well HELLO there...SHIMTOKK

Have you heard of SHIMTOKK?  If not - well, you must check them out.  They are the combined forces of SHIM+SONS and TOKKETOK.  One specializing in packaging + paper goods (let me lust now) and the other in Letterpress Stationery.  They're so crazy creative - it's INSANE!

Over the summer they offered a packaging 101 class in Portland.  I discovered them right after the class took place.  (So SAD!) But trust me - I'd hop on a plane to take a class from these creatives anytime!!

I love the simplicity of their packaging.  I stumbled on these simple Hello gift tags that would make any present feel special.


Aren't they just the sweetest?  Click here to see their full post and you can download these gems so you can add a little extra goodness to your pretty little packages.

Tootles,

Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...