Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I DO!

I've been married for 15 years and after watching this wedding video of Oh, Hello Friend - it makes me want to get married all over again.  Hmmm - I wonder if the Mister will go for it?

Anyhoo - the details are BEYOND any imagination.

I'm in LOVE with the vintage feel.  Everything and everyone looked so unbelievably relaxed.  What really stood out was movement.  That might sound strange - but when you go to receptions people tend to stay in their own group.  Maybe they did here - but it definitely didn't look like it.

The mix of picnic blankets and tables is just brilliant.  They didn't set up a typical buffet - oh no...they set up a PICNIC basket buffet.  L O V E!!!


Nick & Danni from Chaz Curry on Vimeo.

I love the fact they didn't get the video until they had been married for a year.  They were able to relive every joyful moment all over again.

Enjoy!

Caryl




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...