Friday, October 28, 2011

New Blog Finds...Are you in my Google Reader?

I'm just loving Google Reader.  Thanks to Becca from Cake for introducing me to it.  It saves me so much time.  All I have to do is click type in the name of the blog in the box above Add a Subscription, hit enter and then it pops up.  I like subscribe and voila!

All my blogs that I'm liking at the moment are right there.  They are bold when there is a new post.  So easy!!

Here are some of my most recent finds.

{1} When I'm looking for baking inspiration - I head over to Bakers Royale.

{2} When I need some design inspiration - I swing by Jesi Haack Weddings Blog. (I know - kinda funny that I go to a wedding blog for design inspiration - but these weddings are like mini productions and you can incorporate so many of the elements into everyday and corporate events.

{3} If I need a reality check or second guessing myself - Jess always has something good to say over at Makeunder My Life (by the way - she makes a gorgeous iPad case).

{4} Bri from Design Love Fest makes me smile - because you never know what you're gonna get...from her funky style and hilarious expressions to her Blogshop videos (which I really want her to come back to the Bay Area...so Bri...if you happen to discover my blog...can you please come back).

{5} Mimi+Meg has great fashion and interior design inspiration.

Check them out - you might just want to stay a while.  Have you made any new discoveries that you've added to your google reader?  Would love to hear.

Make sure you look up "Hey Caryl" and click that subscribe button. :)

Happy Weekend!!

Caryl




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...