Sunday, October 16, 2011

Missoni Goldmine @ Target

I had to do some shopping for the little mister's outdoor ed camp so we headed to Target.

I hit the Missoni GOLDMINE!!  (Let me say before I go any further...I did go to Target the day of the Missoni launch.  I got there around 3pm and it was completely cleaned out.)

First the San Ramon Target - closest to our abode.  This lovely chevron poof was just sitting all by it's lonesome on a shelf.  I heard her calling my name from 30 feet away.  I thought to myself...she can't be talking to me...OH YES SHE WAS.  She was saying..."I was an online return and I'm on CLEARANCE for $40.06 (still have some online for $79.99) and you MUST take me home."  SO I DID!


We got the little mister his pants that he needed.  We ended up getting the wrong size (he refused to try them on - how many of you have kids like that?).  So I had to go back to Target.  But I decided I wanted to go to Joann's first.  I'm working on a painting that still needs a little something something.

So enter - Target Dublin.  It's across the street from Joann's.  It was convenient - what can I say.  I return the pants and then headed to the boys department...but I saw something out of the corner of my eye...oooooh could it be some office supplies?  Why YES!  Notebooks and a clipboard.  I have to say...I did want these!  SCORE!

Oh but wait...there's more.  On an endcap - there was the travel tote in the chevron print.  I actually didn't get this.  I have a ton of travel totes (I know - it's a problem, I'm working on it) and I think if I brought another one in the house - the MISTER would pitch a big FAT FIT!  So I left that there for the next person to come along...BUT...I wanted to see if they had the luggage.  Sadly they didn't, but they had ONE laptop case left.  It wanted to come home with me.  So I let it.



So I would say...today was a surprise and a delight!

Tootles,

~ Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...