Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Possibilities

I went running today along a trail that runs about 15 miles long (No I didn't run 15 miles...I ran 3.5).  The scenery changes based on where you enter the trail.  Our home backs to one part of the trail that doesn't have a ton of trees which gives us the feel of open space.  The part of the trail that is close to my office has tons of trees and is so lush.  It was such a refreshing change to run this part of the trail.

It made me think of possibilities and "what ifs."  I believe that we have to be open to possibilities.  We all have a master plan in our minds of what our lives are suppose to look like.  But - what if?  What if there is another plan?  One that you just fall into?

I had a vision for my events company and I can tell you right now - my vision 5 years ago isn't what my business looks like now.  It's changed...it's evolved...I've changed.  What was once a focus isn't as much of a focus because the need from our customers has changed.

Anyone who knows me personally knows that my mind is going a million miles an hour.  I'm constantly thinking about possibilities and what ifs.  What if we try this or let's do something different...it's constant for me.

This was my running view...isn't it glorious?



So as we enter this Tuesday...I challenge you to think of possibilities and what ifs, be open to new things and ideas...because you just never know what could happen.

Tootles,

Caryl

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Laura!! It's wild how life has so many twists, turns and straight aways. We have to be open to traveling the path to see what is before us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...