Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Recipe:: Pumpkin Sage Pasta

Doesn't this just look absolutely DIVINE!!

I stumbled upon this recipe via Nat the Fat Rat.  This image is from her website.  I have to admit...I'm really hungry now and I'll be heading to the store to purchase the ingredients...because..HONEY..this is what's for dinner tonight.

It's a perfect fall meal.  I'm going to opt for some grilled chicken and I think I'm going to use corn pasta vs. the whole wheat.  I want to see if I can make this puppy gluten-free. :)


I have to roll...gotta get to the store!

OK...UPDATE!

I made the Pumpkin Sage Pasta with Corn Pasta and added chicken.  I also added a teaspoon on nutmeg and some balsamic.  It was still needing a little something something...but paired with the chicken, it was really good.

Wanna see what mine looked like?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...