Monday, November 21, 2011

Baking :: The Oreo and Some Chocolate Chips

We're getting into the holiday spirit.  Thanksgiving is just around the corner and Christmas is coming up fast and furiously.

So that means - HOLIDAY BAKING!!!

I've been in the kitchen this morning whipping some of my very favorite cookies - and I believe it might be the little misters favorite as well.

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Oh yes...I made them last year.  I originally saw the Brownie Oreo post on Picky Palate last holiday season, made those and they were a huge hit.  I decided to make chocolate chip ones also.  So yes indeedy...I've made them again.  I'm going to try different variations as well.  So far, I've used brownie mix and named them Brownie-O's and Chocolate Chips.  I've used regular stuffed oreos and double-stuffed.  I hate to say it...but the double-stuffed does add that extra little umf.  Next up are mini oreos - for some bite size goodness!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...