Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Muddler, Shaker and some Strawberries

When I was in Vancouver this past weekend, our group got a mixology lesson from some crazy talented bartenders at George.  George is one of the hottest bars in Yaletown.

Now I have to admit, I'm not typically a cocktail girl.  Beer and Wine are more my thing.

Well - after this mixology lesson...I'm buying a muddler, a shaker and some other cocktail essentials.

We created this Strawberry Daiquiri that was like NO other I've tasted.  Oh so yummy!!

First you will need some very importantbar accessories for creating this little cocktail.




When done, your cocktail will look like this:



So, do you want to know how to make this beauty?  Here you go...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...