Thursday, November 10, 2011

40-something Fashionista :: Welcome to my closet...

I've been dreaming about this bag...I know...CRAZY.  But ever since I saw it (of course I repinned twice on Pinterest)...I just had to have it.



I went to our local Zara and they didn't have it.  (Insert SAD face!)

Then while I was in Vancouver...I found the Zara there (Insert HAPPY dance!) and it was in the window.  So you see - it was just destiny!  So last Sunday morning...after brunch...I set out to Robson Street...I had to wait a few minutes because the store wasn't open yet...I felt like the lady in the meryn's commercial...open open open!  Of course as soon as I went in...I spotted it right away.  I asked the sales person ever so nicely (I didn't want to look like I was a complete crazy lady) if I could please see the sequined clutch.  She had me at first touch.  Wrap her up...she was coming with me!

So welcome home my little sequined friend...I'm happy to have you and can't wait to use you. :)


2 comments:

  1. Love this clutch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Zara. Anytime you want to do a run into the city for our local, let me know. We can buy pretty things at the Flower Mart first.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...