Thursday, December 16, 2010

Special Treats for the Holidays

Tucker's last day of school before Christmas Break is tomorrow and I wanted to do something for the kids.  You all know how I'm obsessed with the Brownie Covered Oreos - well...my sister and I decided to name them because that name was just tooooo loooong.  We came up with Brownie-O's.  (click the link if you want the recipe again. :)) Cute huh?  And kinda catchy!


Yesterday I was baking like a fiend.  94 of those puppies were baked.  I wanted to do something fun with the packaging.  I had ordered some clear bags from Nashville Wraps, made a cute label and tied with a red bow.  Take a peak below.




All packaged up pretty!
Thank goodness these little beauties aren't being handed out until the end of the day tomorrow.  Sugar high!!

Enjoy!!

Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...