Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

I don't know about you - but 2010 was a crazy year.  Crazy in a good way!  We moved, expanded our business, spent quality time with family and friends and did a little traveling.  Personally I set some specific goals for myself.  One of them was the 30 day workout challenge that I'm happy to say - I successfully completed.  (I'm still on my workout journey - more challenges are ahead for 2011. :))

Well - tomorrow is New Years Eve - 2011 is just around the corner.  Some have already thought of their new years resolutions and some have not.

I thought I would lend a hand - What is the definition of *resolution*?

1. The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination.
2. A resolving to do something.
3. A course of action determined or decided on.


I was on Facebook and came across One Charming Party's post for today.  It was free printable New Year Resolution Cards.  What a great activity to do with friends, family, kids...sitting around the table and talking about and resolving to do something for 2011.  Maybe it's making a change - maybe it's trying new foods, maybe it's giving back to the community.

Photo via One Charming Party

So here is the challenge to you ~ make 3 resolutions and STICK to them.  If it's working out as an example - make the goal attainable and stick with it.  Don't give up!

I would love to hear some of your goals for 2011.  It's going to be an amazing year...I'm looking forward to all the excitement, possibilities and adventures that are ahead.

Happy New Year!

~Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...