Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chicken Has Never Tasted So Good!!

I'm 75% through the 28 Days to Health Cleanse...3/4 complete - only 25% more to go...if I was running a mile - I just have a 1/4 mile left.

I have to tell you - this morning I was doing the HAPPY dance.  I'm back to 2 shakes and I had CHICKEN tonight - with some yummy asparagus.  My grilled CHICKEN never tasted so good.  I was thinking about it all day today.  mmmmmm - good.

I'm going to be brutally honest - having 3 shakes a day was a...DRAG!  The first 2 days were fine - but after that, you really craved crunching something.  At least I did.  I wasn't hungry - you just wanted a little bit more than what was flowing through the straw.  I was really crabby too.

Today - WAY better!!

I went to Whole Foods and got my chicken and veggies (wanted fresh since I hadn't eaten anything solid for 4 days) and called the hubby to see if he was close so he could start the grill.  Nothing was getting between me and my chicken. :)

My asparagus and chicken was PERFECT.  I have to say - I enjoyed every bite!

xoxo,
Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...