Thursday, January 20, 2011

Martha & The Magic Bullet = Complete Awesomeness


What a whirlwind week it's been.  I was in the Big Apple this week for Martha Stewart's Dreamers into Doers Conference.  I met so many fabulous ladies and the seeds of long friendships have definitely been planted.  It was truly amazing.  Just being in the Martha Stewart Corporate Offices was so inspirational - it gets your creative juices flowing.  But it gets even better.  We actually got to be part of the audience of the Martha Stewart Living Show.


Yup, that was me.  Pretty cool - huh?  I can't wait to show you more pictures...but I need to find my other camera connector. LOL

So, I bet you are wondering...how the heck did Caryl do on her 28 Days to Health Cleanse?  Well - let me tell you.  I did really well.  I was nervous about going to restaurants and to my surprise I was able to have some really amazing food.  I knew I was set on the shake front because of this....


yes...the Magic Bullet.  I had everything labeled with a sharpie so I really didn't have to think.  I found the whole foods when I arrived and bought my Almond Milk, fruit and so much water.  I was set.

I'm already two days into Week 2 which consists of 2 shakes and 1 meal.  To be perfectly honest - yesterday I was hungry.  I think because I didn't eat enough for lunch.

Last night I went to Fresh&Co and had them make me a salad for the flight today.  I knew I wasn't going to be able to make a shake on the airplane.  I was definitely thinking ahead.  Today has been great!

~Caryl

1 comment:

  1. So impressed you were able to do that while traveling! That's great! Nice meeting you in NY - sorry there wasn't enough time to hear more about your business! Hope you had a safe trip home.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...