Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Half Way There...

So I'm officially half way through the 28 Days to Health Cleanse!!  YAY! for me...

Here are the deets...

7 lbs lost
of which...
4 lbs of FAT
3 lbs of water

I wasn't doing this for the weight loss - OK who am I kidding...I was totally hoping a would shed a few LBS!

On a serious note - I feel really good.  As my gal at the Dailey Method says (thank goodness she is a week ahead of us so she can tell us what to expect) - we are deep in the cleanse now.

All the lovely ladies that are doing this cleanse with me - meet once a week at the Dailey Method Danville to talk about what to expect the next week.  Funny comments were taking place today...like can you steam almond milk to make a latte (decaf of course)...can you eat yogurt...really looking forward to that glass of wine and so on and so on.  Basically we were already chatting about the foods and drink that we would be able to incorporate back into our life once the cleanse is over.  I wonder if that is a side effect to being half way done.

I honestly think I could be the poster child for this cleanse.  If I can do it...anybody can do it.

So far...I would totally recommend it.  Let's see what this week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...