Thursday, November 18, 2010

Introducing {Hey Caryl!}

I get asked all the time…where did you get that? or I need to find something like this!do you know where I should go for that? 

I’m always up for a challenge – but I would say, the majority of the time – I can give my gal pal the answer right away.

I’m a research junkie – I’m always on the hunt for the coolest thing, a great cupcake place, awesome inexpensive bottle of wine (if they label is cute – they have me at “open me up!”)

So – I’ve decided to create a place where I can share - and friends as well as soon to be friends can ask questions and give their own tips.

So drumroll please….I’ve decided to call this brain child of mine {Hey Caryl!}.  You might ask – kinda a random name…but when ever some one says to me – Hey Caryl – 9 out of 10 times – they are about to ask me where would I be able to find…So I thought – how appropriate.

Funny thing is – I’ve already gotten 2 calls today!  Can you guess what they were calling for?  Just wait and see...

So….{Hey Caryl!} is officially open for business! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...