Monday, November 29, 2010

30 days of workouts...

We went to New York for Thanksgiving (I'll do a separate post on that) and ate and did a ton.  I found the Crumbs Cupcakes.  :) They were heavenly and now they need to come off my body.  We got back really late on Friday night and on Saturday - I decided...I'm done.  It's time to focus and make the commitment to working out.  So I've decided....(actually I started on Saturday!)

30 days of workouts!

Day 1 (11/27) - An iTrain treadmill workout.  40 minutes of butt-kicking running.  Mileage 3.3 miles - totally wanted to stop after a mile - but kept going.
Day 2 (11/28) -  Chisel Class at Crunch Fitness and more running.  Mileage 3.25 miles (Chisel is a low weight high reps class and the running wasn't bad - I added more songs to my iPod.)
Day 3 (11/29) - Ultimate Conditioning at Crunch Fitness. (Ultimate Conditioning is a total body workout that includes both high and low impact exercises - basically it kicks your booty!)

I really enjoy all kinds of workouts so I think the next 30 days is going to be a DVD mix of Tracy Anderson Method (if I can get the dance moves down - it's pretty funny actually.  When I was in LA - I did take a class at her studio and it was great.  ), Physique 57 (took a class here when I was in NYC - not this last time though), and Insanity (it is truly INSANE!) as well as taking classes  @ Crunch and running.

Can't wait to see what I feel like in 30 days - well now - 27! :)

(This is me as of Nov. 23 - pre- Crumbs and pre-double chin - LOL)

I'll be updating my facebook page with my workouts so if you want to follow along - click here!

(PS - since it is the holiday season - you might see me doing 2 workouts in a day - especially if I bake the cookies that my sister showed me while skyping with her last night....ohhhh - they looked yummy!

Happy Working Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...