Friday, January 6, 2012

Inspiration:: The Great Room

We have a "great room" in our house.  It's the family room and living room all rolled into one.  I'm wanting to do a little redecorating - SHOCKER!  My mood seems to be more of a shabby chic vibe with a modern twist.  This room doesn't get a lot of natural sunlight so I'm gravitating towards white with pops of color.

This little inspiration board include my current loves for the room.


What inspires me about these images:
1:: A white sofa with pops of color (image via)
2:: Striped wall would be so fun on the main wall in the room (image via)
3:: The zebra ottoman would be casual yet chic. (image via)
4:: Large mirror and Parsons desk would make the space look larger (image via)
5:: Gallery wall filled with family photos (image via)
6:: Windowed dutch door would bring in lots of light (image via)


Do you Pinterest?  Head over and check out my boards.  I'm always adding more and more inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. I love the gallery wall idea!! I have one with travel pictures. And white sofa with pops of color, always my favorite design style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the selections. It looks fresh and pretty with a little rugged mixed in to keep the boys happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. And Shauna - you know we need to keep the boys happy...especially when they let me play. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...