Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Handwritten Note

In the world of email, sms, facebooking, tweeting and texting ~ how many of you actually hand write a note, a letter, a card?

Facebook reminds us if it's someone's birthday and even anniversary with our spouse.

I know that I've fallen into the bucket of sending birthday wishes over facebook.  I did it today.

It's a quick way to get the well wishes out (and I have to admit - when you don't have their address or life gets really busy and you forget to send the card ~ it makes life just a little easier).

So is the handwritten note a obsolete?  I hope not.  I've decided I'm going to do it more.  There is still something special about getting mail or if someone hands you a card.

Here are some really cute cards to give you a little boost of inspiration to pick up a pen and send a loved one a little note to just say...HI!

{ Social Proper } image via

{ Kate Spade } image via

{ Paper Source } image via


Tootles,

Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...