Friday, May 20, 2011

Outdoor Living Blog Love

With the weather getting better and summer fast approaching...(EEK!! I can't believe my crazy man only has 3 more weeks of being a 4th grader) I thought I would share some outdoor living finds.

I'm so excited about this summer because this is our first real summer in our house.  Last year we moved in right before school started and I have to say - last summer was kinda a drag because our old house was on the market.

What's on the agenda this summer?
POOL
FRIENDS
ENJOYING THE SUNSHINE

This summer is going to be rockin' poolside.

photo via {cococozy}

Check out Cococozy's blog...she has so many great ideas.

Wanna go on a Chic Country Picnic?  Check out Coco + Kelly Blog. (Camile Styles is a contributor at Coco+Kelly, but she also has a great blog so check it out here.)

{photo via Coco+Kelly}

How'd you like this in your back yard...found this on the Elements of Style Blog.

{photo via Elements of Style}

I could totally picture myself having a glass of wine with a friend.  How about you?

Enjoy,

Caryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...